FOLLOW ME :

Search

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Earn from your Mobilephone, Is it possible??

      Yes you read it right you can earn from your phone, uhm wait don't shake your head this is not like other post where you need to put some code for me to earn points NO NO NO =) 


      Well now that you are still reading this, it means I caught your attention I am going to reveal the application I used. From the Android Market / Google Play I downloaded APPTRAILER, this is a legit application that pay fast than the other earning application (Apple users you can still download this don't worry). So how does it work? It's just simple...


  1. Log in using your Facebook or Email.
  2. Start watching trailers as many as you can.
  3. Wait for your points.
  4. Redeem your points.
     These are some tips for you so you can earn faster, sometimes you just need to watch the ADS before the trailer and you will get the points right away. They are fast when it comes to giving points you can also play their SCRATCH and you can win points too. For Android I am not sure if this is for every Android (I'm using S3) you can redeem your points to the list below, but for me I prefer converting my points to Paypal Funds.
  1. Paypal Funds (You need Verified Paypal Account)
  2. Amazon Credits
  3. Starbucks Card
  4. League of Legends Starter Pack Codes
  5. Xbox Points
  6. Play Station Points
  7. Steam Card Points
  8. EA Game Card code
  9. Fandango Gift Card 
      This application don't really give big money but hey small cents if you add can make a hundred so just keep using the app just when you don't do anything and you will just see one day that you earn big amount already. These are the records of my earnings since I started happy earnings friends til next post BYE =)

December 19, 2013 - November 10, 2013

November 9, 2013 - October 23,2013

October 22, 2013 - October 10, 2013

October 9, 2013 - October 3, 2013

October 3, 2013 - October 1, 2013



0 comments:

Post a Comment