FOLLOW ME :

Search

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

REVLON NAIL ENAMEL

             Hey guy's I wanted to share my nails today I just put nail polish, it's been so long haha I don't really pay attention with my nails all I do is cut them. I am using this Revlon Colorstay "long lasting nail enamel" the shade is Seashell 025 and just random glitter polish without brand name. 


             I'm sharing this not only because I painted my nails but because this product is great (Revlon nail enamel), I don't usually put nail polish on because I'm the most clumsy person you'll ever meet. I ruin my nail polish as soon as I'm done painting my nails or while I'm doing it, so it's basically wasting my time hahaha.

*before cleaning*


               But behold I think I already found my nail polish soul mate, so as I'm doing my nails and using this Revlon Nail Enael my dog Missie while at her cage keep barking like crazy and she only barks like that when she have poop in her cage that I need to clean so I needed to stop doing my nails. Most of my nails are already done and dry but being nail polish destroyer I know I will waste my time again and ruin my nails. I clean her cage and played with my dog not minding my newly painted nails, I grab stuff without thinking my polish will chip and I used water too for cleaning. My polish wow me because after that cleaning the only one that got damage and need retouch are the glittery polish but the Revlon Nail Enamel doesn't even have any single mark on them. It's really amazing I didn't expect this, I really love this nail polish and will use it again I can definitely recommend it to you.

*after cleaning, see I just retouch the glitter polish*

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
> Really long lasting
> It doesn't have the strong nasty smell of typical nail polishes
> Consistency is good, and it doesn't give you bubbles
> Build-able one coat is pretty but you can definitely do 2-4 coats to make the color more opaque 

WHAT I HATE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
> Price, for me the products is expensive because I don't really like to spend too much in nail polish but you get what you paid for and it's a good polish.

           I hope you can try this too because I know I shared a really good product, trust me this is coming from a person who doesn't love nail polishes hahahaha, Ok see you friends next post be safe and remember I'm always sending you <3 loves.


0 comments:

Post a Comment